Working with Healthcare Professionals
Bulb provide office and laboratory fit-out and refurbishment solutions to pharmaceutical companies. You can be assured that we have experience of creating the ideal environment for our pharma clients whether it is a corporate HQ or a R&D space; some of our previous projects were with Pharmacosmos and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals.
What we do
From a simple, open plan workspace to a specialised pharmaceutical discovery and development lab with complex equipment, Bulb Laboratories offer bespoke solutions to meet your unique requirements.
We will provide:
- A pharmaceutical lab design that promotes productivity and safety
- A detailed technical appraisal of your research, development and manufacturing facilities
- A compliant (GLP, GMP, Clean Room) laboratory fit-out and refurbishment delivered on time and within budget
- Bespoke laboratory furniture and equipment
- Ongoing maintenance support and any additional services required post project completion
We will follow pharmaceutical lab design guidelines and support you throughout the project to ensure that everything runs smoothly, and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Bulb Laboratories have the knowledge and experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry to deliver the ideal fit-out or refurbishment solution for your business.
Case Study: Pharmacosmos
We have worked with Pharmacosmos, a pharmaceutical company who develop, manufacture and market medicines for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in both humans and animals.
To create office accommodation for a new UK headquarters, including conference rooms, breakout areas and open plan desking. The client’s design took the industrial building style into account and included extensive acoustic cladding.
- Modern office fit-out for pharmaceutical company
- Collaboration with the client team on the detailed design
- Practical solution to account for the physical limitation of the original building structure