Working with Science & Technology Professionals
Bulb Laboratories provide laboratory design, building advice and value engineered fit-out to industries such as Food, Chemical Analysis and Environmental Analysis. We work with science parks to provide Cat A fit-out, making the space suitable to be used as scientific laboratories.
What we do
Bulb Laboratories offer bespoke solutions and support to any company engaged in distinctive activities.
We will provide:
- A laboratory design that inspires both productivity and safety
- A detailed technical appraisal of your laboratory facilities
- A compliant laboratory fit-out and refurbishment delivered on time and within budget
- Bespoke laboratory furniture and equipment
- Ongoing maintenance support and any additional services required post project completion
We will support you throughout the refurbishment project to ensure that everything runs smoothly and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Bulb Laboratories have the knowledge and experience to provide tailor made lab design solutions to ensure that your new laboratory facilities meet your needs.
Case Study: Oxford Science Park
We completed a project for the Oxford Science Park, managed by Magdalen College, which is one of Oxford’s oldest and most famous colleges with a tradition of academic excellence and entrepreneurship.
The Bulb team were asked to carry out a Cat A laboratory fit-out in the Medawar 1 building.
The fit-out included new flooring, laboratory benching and industrial gases installation.