Working with Life Sciences Researchers
Bulb develop customised laboratory designs for biotech companies at the forefront of scientific research. We understand that your lab needs are unique; we have the knowledge, expertise and experience to deliver the right solution. Some of our previous biotechnology lab projects were with...
What we do
Bulb offer bespoke laboratory design, fit-out and refurbishment solutions for the science and technology sector, including the biotechnology industry.
We will provide:
- A detailed technical appraisal of your laboratory needs and proposed facilities
- An efficient biotech lab design that is compliant (GLP, GMP, ucas, ISO) and functional
- A specialist laboratory fit-out and refurbishment delivered on time and within budget
- Bespoke laboratory furniture, environmental monitoring and equipment
- Ongoing maintenance support and any additional services required post project completion
We will support you throughout the fit out and refurbishment project to ensure that everything runs smoothly and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Bulb Laboratories will help you achieve the optimised lab design for your unique requirements.
Case Study: Meira GTx
Bulb completed a project for MeiraGTx, a clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing potentially curative treatments for patients living with serious diseases such as Parkinson's.
We were tasked with the complete strip out and conversion of third floor London offices into biotech lab space.
A consultancy appointment led to the design & fit-out of high-tech laboratories incorporating high quality finishes, environmental control, specialist gases and equipment.