Join the Bulb team as our Laboratory Specialist!
Bulb Laboratories are the UK leader in the provision of research, innovation & manufacturing facility planning & construction services to the science & technology sector with offices in Reading and Oxford.
The UK R&D landscape is changing fast, and we see phenomenal growth in the sector, particularly in Life Sciences.
To learn more about us, please take a look around the rest of this site: www.bulblaboratories.com
About the job
As we get busier than ever, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional from a scientific background to join the team.
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to apply your scientific knowledge and learn about the very rewarding field of laboratory design & delivery.
Role requirements and responsibilities
- Minimum of three years’ experience of working in science laboratories.
- Interest in laboratory design, installation, and technical issues.
- Ability to search literature, suppliers, product details essential.
- Good computer, organisational and communication skills.
- An established scientific community network preferred.
- Degree level qualification in Life/Chemical/related Sciences.
- Willingness to learn about the interior fit-out industry and assist in creating detailed designs, maintain project database/records and co-ordination.
- A full driving license.
You will be working closely with the Head of Science & Technology and report to the Managing Director (Pre-contracts). In return, we offer a competitive salary and training in laboratory design, planning, and the fit-out industry to help you excel in the role.
You can also apply on LinkedIn
No recruitment agencies please.